Sunday, 28 November 2010

28.11.10

I have a new daily activity now... browsing online job ads and sending my CV. 2 months has passed since I handed in my resignation letter.... I really hope I would be able to get calls for interview soon, as there have been not much responses to my applications. The only phone calls I get are from banks' telemarketers, so disappointing..... I'm serving my last month of notice now and I aim to have a job offer by end Dec.

I hope my US holiday plan for Sept 2011 would be realized. Due to the uncertainties, I wasn't able to go on holiday to somewhere further away in the coming 6 months. This year I have only went to Malaysia for holidays.... The exchange rate is really good, so it's really worth to go Malaysia for shopping. :) I tell myself that I must think positively.

I'm going for an archery workshop on Friday~ hurray! Though it's just an hour long, I hope to be able to hit the bull's eye for just once. I like shooting, but I couldn't control the arrows well, as my arms are easily tired. Guess I need to train up my arm muscles. It would also enhance my stamina in doing my laundry. I have also been eating too much these few weeks, so I need exercise badly. Hope I won't end up with muscle ache after the archery and after my badminton.

Some are asking me whether I would come back to the company to work again.... For those who have given me farewell lunches and gifts in Jan 2006 - sorry to let you all treat me again, but please don't spend on gifts again, as it would make me feel bad. I'm happy to get to know you all better this round and for the newer friends I have made, I'm very happy to have known you all. Leaving the company doesn't mean that our friendship has ended, so do keep in touch after I left. We can still meet for karaoke, mahjong, lunch, dinner, travel and other outings etc.

No comments: