Sunday, 18 April 2010

My 1st weekend without Picanto...

I really miss my dear Picanto, which I have sold away on Mon. I wonder when I would be buying my next car as the COE is so high now and many felt that it would stay high in the year to come... I hope my Picanto would meet a nice owner. I felt bad scratching and denting it in the past 1 yr, but I'm glad it survived. It's sad to part with my first car, but I think now is a good time to let go, as used car price has gone up so much.

Owning a car is costly, especially if it's not driven often. My mileage to-date is only 2240 despite having driven it for 1yr 2 mths old...and my auto insurance costs a bomb. I'm going to save up for a normal plate car and by then my insurance premium would have gone down. Or maybe I should just drop the idea and take taxi instead... At least now I don't need to worry about spider web or bee hive forming on it. I wonder what attracted those insects to build their home at my Picanto. No more car wash exercise or petrol price hike worries.

Bye bye Picanto...may you be in good hands.

No comments: